Florio Photography – Trusted Photographer
What is Google Street View | Trusted
Google Street View | Trusted is Google Street View for inside of your business. Your potential customers will be able to experience your business location before arriving there. It’s the ultimate Window Shopping for the 21st century. People will want to reach into their screens and touch your products.
Who wants or needs this product?
Any brick and mortar shop will want this. Your business will stand out on the Google Street View – When people use this to look around, there will be an arrow that leads them right into your shop. People will feel like they are there!
What do I get?
- The Exterior and Interior Street View created for your business.
- Google Hosts the photos on their website for no additional cost.
- The virtual tour appears on standard Google searches, Google Maps and Google+ Local Business Pages. You will have more opportunity for potential customers to find you on Google.
- This can be embedded into your website or websites you control like your Facebook Business Page. See how Good Hope Church did this.
- High quality “Points of Interest” Photos will also be shot and put on your Google Local Business Page.
- Google StreetView linked to your shop. People using StreetView will be led directly into your shop.
How will this help my business?
- Google’s research shows that 97% of consumers search for local business online.
- 73% of all online activity is related to local content.
- Your Google+ Local Places Page is free, and it’s always promoting you… 24/7, 365 days a year.
How much does it cost?
Depending on the business size, starting at $399 for small Mom and Pop shops.
I’ve got a digital camera, I’d rather do it myself!
Taking the photos for and creating the street view panoramic walkthrough is not something a business owner can do themselves. Only the Google Trusted Photographers are able and allowed to do this. There is very specialized equipment that is required along with training that only the Google Trusted Photographers will have. There are only a few Trusted Photographers in the entire state of North Carolina.